Positions We Staff
We provide staffing services for all listed positions on a direct-hire or contract basis.
We help fill positions nationwide!
Ready to hire? Click the button below to fill out the form!
- Chief Financial Officer: CPA/MBA. Responsible for all aspects of company’s finance and accounting functions.
- Controller: CPA. Oversee all accounting functions. Supervise staff.
- Assistant Controller: CPA. Responsible for all accounting functions for a division, segment, or subset of corporate accounting functions.
- Accounting Manager: Responsible for internal/external reporting and month-end close process. Supervise staff.
- AP/AR Manager: Process invoices, manage customer/vendor relations and reconcile accounts. Supervise staff.
- Senior Accountant: Lead month-end close. Prepare financial statements and reports.
- Fixed Asset Accountant: Responsible for accounting for fixed assets. Prepare depreciation schedules for input into general ledger system.
- Staff Accountant: Process journal entries, prepare reconciliations and participate in month-end close.
- Entry Level Staff Accountant: 0-2 years experience. Process journal entries, prepare reconciliations and participate in month-end close.
- VP of Internal Audit: Report to the Audit committee and CFO the financial and operational risks through audit and consulting engagements. Executive leadership for best practices for processes, control and performance strategy.
- Internal Audit Director: Assure that risk throughout the organization is adequately managed and procedures and controls are in place and operating effectively. Work closely with corporate controller and CFO to develop audit strategies.
- Internal Audit Manager: Develop audit procedures and systems. Oversee audit findings and recommendations. Supervise internal audit staff.
- Internal Audit Senior: Conduct complex audit projects. Review records for accuracy and conformance to standards. Compile audit findings and recommend revisions to systems and procedures.
- Internal Audit Staff: Conduct audits to verify accuracy of records, compliance with standards, policies and procedures.
- IT Audit Director: Lead department’s review and evaluation of IT internal controls. Use business knowledge, experience and analytical skills to identify control risks and improve IT efficiencies.
- IT Audit Manager: Oversee the internal audit process for IT controls including risk assessment and risk management, testing and design.
- IT Audit Senior: Participate in IT audits and provide technical assistance related to information technology. Assist with audit plans through risk assessment activities.
- Cost Accounting Manager: Responsible for tracking inventory, setting cost standards, job and process costs. Supervise staff.
- Cost Accountant: Responsible for cost variance analysis, forecasting and review. Perform general ledger activity pertaining to cost inputs.
- Inventory Accountant: Responsible for tracking and accounting for inventory. Audit and review of shrinkage.
- Sales & Use Tax Manager: Manage and direct sales and use tax process. Coordinate state-level and local audits. Supervise staff.
- Sales & Use Tax Accountant: Review and prepare state, county and city sales and use tax returns.
- Property Tax Manager: Manage and direct property tax process including property tax protest procedures.
- Tax Director: CPA. Manage and direct planning, compliance and audit process, as well as preparation of deferred tax accounts and disclosures. Supervise staff.
- Tax Manager: CPA. Manage compliance and planning process for federal, state and local tax, as well as preparation of deferred tax accounts and disclosures.
- Senior Tax Accountant: Review and prepare state, federal and local tax returns.
- Tax Accountant: Prepare state, federal and local tax returns.
- Reporting Manager: CPA. Responsible for external SEC Reporting.
- Senior Reporting Analyst: Perform SEC/Financial Reporting. Provide maintenance of internal controls over the financial reporting process.
- VP of Finance: Direct and perform all responsibilities related to the oversight of financial accounting, treasury functions.
- Finance Director: Responsible for creating and reporting financial statements to corporate management and strategic business units.
- Finance Manager: MBA. Oversee budgets, forecasts, planning, ad-hoc analysis. Supervise staff.
- Senior Financial Analyst: Responsible for preparing ad-hoc analysis, budgets and forecasts.
- Financial Analyst: Compile portions of budgets and forecasts.
- Credit Manager: Set credit policies and oversee collections. Supervise staff.
- Treasury Manager: Direct and negotiate banking relationships. Mentor and develop treasury analysts.
- Assistant Treasurer: Assist the Corporate treasurer in the direction and management of an organization’s treasury activities including procurement, custody, debt compliance and investment of funds and other assets.
- Treasury Analyst: Responsible for maintaining banking relationships, analyzing bank fees and foreign currency exchange transactions.
- Cash Manager: Determine corporate cash requirements and maintain appropriate cash flow.